Hlavacka cisarska [Hypseleotris compressa]

Všetko okolo akvarijných rýb

Hlavacka cisarska [Hypseleotris compressa]

Odoslaťod jan toman » 20 Apr 2007 23:12 pm

Ahojte,
Kto vie viac poradit o tejto rybe?
Hlavne skusenost s odchovom mladeho poteru.
Vdaka.
Obrázok používateľa
jan toman

Založený: 13 Jún 2005 00:08 am

Reklama

Re: Hypseleotris compressa /Hlavacka Cisárska

Odoslaťod arowana » 21 Apr 2007 16:03 pm

Ahoj Jan, choval som ich niekoľkokrát ešte s jedným priateľom, ktorý je fanatikom tohto druhu, mali sme ich dokonca viac krát aj vytreté a vyliahnuté, ale odchov nulový.
Plôdik je natoľko miniatúrny, resp. jeho ústny otvor, že nebol schopný prijať žiadnu z ponúknutých živých žrádiel, o umelých ani nehovorím. Pravdepodobne sa živia v prírode žrádlom, ktoré plôdiku v našich podmienkach nie sme schopný nahradiť.
Nie som si istý, či v umelých podmienkach akva chovu, ich niekto " odchoval. resp. nie sú známe dôveryhodné informácie.
Prikladám ti zmienku jedného austrálneho chovateľa, tak si príp. sprav úsudok a výňatok sám.

" Spawning Hypseleotris compressa

Spawning in captivity has been observed at a temperature of 23°C but a temperature range of 26-28°C would be more desirable. A search of current aquarium literature will only find meagre information about breeding this species in captivity. Although I have seen breeding reports for this species I have been unable to find any detailed description on raising fry. I personally know of only one account (unpublished) of the successful raising of fry. Some aquarists have reported fry survival in outdoor ponds, but not under aquarium conditions. Breeding is not the problem, raising the fry is the difficult part.

The males colourful display will become more intense when a female is ready to spawn or during territorial disputes with other males. At cooler temperatures, usually below 20°C, breeding comes to a halt and aggression toward other males is subdued. Territorial display is usually a side-on procedure with all fins erect. They chase each other in ever decreasing circles, head to tail, withdrawing when they have run out of space. This type of display is usually carried out in the open and appears to be a contest to establish dominance. The females do not display any territorialism and in the aquarium, may associate with more than one male. Pair breeding is probably the preferred method. When selecting a breeding pair, a female in condition to spawn will show a well-rounded abdomen. The male attracts the female with a lateral display of raised fins, bright colours and spread opercula. This display is similar to an aggressive display, but it is accompanied by a series of short darting movements towards his chosen spawning site.

As an inducement for the female to spawn, the male will sometimes be seen sweeping his urinogenital papilla across the surface of the spawning site, leaving sperm trails. These sperm trails probably contain pheromones that stimulate the female to spawn. When the female is ready, spawning may last for a number of hours with cyclic rest periods of about 15 minutes. The transparent eggs are laid in rows approximately parallel to each other. They are adhesive and can be deposited on substrates such as rocks, gravel, plants and the sides of the aquarium. An estimated egg count of around 2500 has been reported in captivity. When spawning is completed, the male will guard the eggs by keeping other fishes away. However, it is probably best to remove the male and female once spawning is completed, or if possible, remove the eggs to a hatching container. Spawning will be repeated every 3-5 days over several weeks if the eggs are removed. The eggs develop rapidly, so it is not necessary to medicate them with a fungicide treatment. The hatching time is directly related to water temperate and the eggs can hatch in 12-24 hours at a temperature of 25°C (hatch rates have been reported at 10-11 hours at 30°C and in 12-13 hours at 26-28°C).

Newly hatched fry are very small; about 1 mm, poorly developed, and are totally dependent upon their yolk sac for sustenance. Feeding activity seems to begin at around 4 to 7 days after hatching. However, a close inspection of the fry is required to observe yolk absorption. They should not be offered any food until after this period. Thereafter, they can be fed with small micro-algae, infusoria, rotifers or one of the micro-encapsulated feeds developed for the aquacultural industry. As the fry grow, they can be fed newly hatched brine shrimp and microworm until large enough to take regular fish foods. If possible, four to five feeds will be needed each day. The amount required will depend upon fry density and growth, so the fry should be checked before and after feeding.

It is extremely important to maintain good water quality in the fry tank at all times. This can be achieved by small daily water changes. Careful attention should be paid to the temperature and chemistry of water added to the fry tank; avoiding any large variations.
Adrian "

" More on Hypseleotris compressa

Hypseleotris compressa are relatively common at low altitudes in coastal streams of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory and from the Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Western Australia. They also occur in the coastal streams of southern New Guinea. They inhabit freshwater lakes, swamps and the lower reaches of coastal streams above tidal influence. They are commonly found amongst aquatic plants and fallen tree branches, with muddy substrates and leaf litter. Hypseleotris compressa can tolerate brackish water, and have been collected from brackish water streams. Juvenile specimens, often in huge numbers, are sometimes found in brackish estuaries. The stay in brackish estuaries for about a year before moving into freshwater during spring. Rainfall has been suggested as a cue for juveniles to move into freshwater.

Hypseleotris compressa have been collected in waters with a pH 4.2 to 9.1; conductivity 4 to 160 µS/cm; hardness levels of almost zero to 350 mg/L, and temperatures of 28 to 36°C. However, they have also been collected from streams where the water temperature was as low as 12°C and in small isolated pools with water temperatures as high as 38°C, indicating this species can tolerate a wide range of water conditions. I have collected juvenile Hypseleotris compressa from permeating freshwater seeps just metres from the ocean beach on Fraser Island.

While the breeding age has not been determined, it is known that breeding occurs from early spring through to autumn when adults return close to the estuary. Whilst it is not obligatory for this species to spawn in estuarine areas, it is probable that newly hatched larvae are passively transported downstream to lower river and estuarine habitats where they undergo larval development. Metamorphosed juveniles return upstream in vast numbers and are often seen concentrated at the base of barriers to upstream movement. This strategy limits the upstream distribution of adult Hypseleotris compressa in regulated rivers and they are generally found in the lowland reaches and associated tributaries. In the Burdekin River, this species is widely distributed above the Burdekin Falls Dam and self-sustaining, thus the estuarine phase is not obligatory.

I have also collected them above all the dams on the Brisbane River in the past in streams that have no connection to brackish or salt water whatsoever. I don't know if any are still there today seeing we haven't had good rain in the Brisbane catchment for years now.

The breeding acccount I referred to earlier were bred in pure Brisbane tap water and raised on one of the aquacultural foods use for prawn larvae. You can actually buy this foods from aquacultural suppliers - ask the lovely Jennifer Palmer Very Happy They come in various micron sizes used to feed prawn larvae at various stages in their growth. I did have some information on all this somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I was just giving some general information. You are right in that they are commonly found in brackish water. I mentioned that I collected them in freshwater seeps on Fraser Island. Freshwater just seeps out of the water table and runs across the beach into the sea. There is no way for the juveniles to get into the freshwater in the first place except from the ocean, and Fraser Island is a reasonable distance from the mainland. Although they could be coming from one of the coastal streams on the island? Anyway, they obviously go right out to sea in some circumstances. And like the NT, they are found in brackish and saltwater habitats right throughout their range. The point I was making is that they can be successfully bred and raised completely in freshwater and that they do so in natural habitats.

I never had any problems breeding them I just couldn't raise the fry so I just gave up. They seem to breed fairly easy if the females are given a good diet to fatten them up. You have access to a lot of live foods so you shouldn't have too many problems.

As for gobies, that a whole new ball game. There are not too many Australian gobies that have been successfully bred in captivity. Its even difficult to get them to spawn.
Adrian. "

Je to korešpodencia z 23. 2.2007, teda aktuálne info.

Robert.
Obrázok používateľa
arowana

Obrázky: 76
Založený: 23 Nov 2006 04:32 am

Odoslaťod jan toman » 21 Apr 2007 22:35 pm

Ahoj Robert.
To sme azda jediny tu na fore,co chovaju/chovame/ tieto ryby?
Sa mi nezda.
Presiel som vela roznych zahranicnych stranok,no na vsetkych sa opakuje to iste,akoby vsetcia opisovali.
Sama teoria,odkazy na odkazy a vsetko je to o nicom.Nic konkretne,nic podstatne. Vsetko su to teoretici,co cerpaju z inych pramenov. Vsetcia pisu akurat,,krmime velmi drobnou zivou,alebo umelou potravou,,.
Vsetci to pisu,no ani jeden nepise,ze sam tak krmil.
Skusal som dokonca aj vyter v umelo zarobenej braktickej vode i s morskou solou.
Vsetko ok,pokial sa plodik nerozplaval. Max. 2 dni a bol kaput.Skusal som i suseny vajecny zltok,3 dni a dost.
Skusil som i zmiesat poter diskusov a Hlavacky Cisárskej. Ale diskuse akoby niekto varoval,potvory,zjedli mi vsetke hlavacky behom niekolkych minut.
Pritom rodicovsky par sa velmi starostlivo venoval ikram i poteru.Na vodu neposli,vzdy posli hladom.
Ale verim,ze to pojde,mam este jedenu fintu,uvidime.
Zatial.
Obrázok používateľa
jan toman

Odoslaťod arowana » 21 Apr 2007 22:52 pm

Jedna relatívne dobrá správa, mám prisľúbené nejaké nové kultúry zooplanktónu / aj brakického /, tak bude možno možnosť na experimenty.
Momentálne však nemám Hypseleotrisov. :x :x :D
Všetko má svoj čas. :D :D
Obrázok používateľa
arowana

Obrázky: 76
Založený: 23 Nov 2006 04:32 am

Odoslaťod jan toman » 21 Apr 2007 23:44 pm

arowana napísal:Jedna relatívne dobrá správa, mám prisľúbené nejaké nové kultúry zooplanktónu / aj brakického /, tak bude možno možnosť na experimenty.
Momentálne však nemám Hypseleotrisov. :x :x :D
Všetko má svoj čas. :D :D

:P
Ostatne uz potom cez ,,ss,,
Obrázok používateľa
jan toman

Naspäť na Akvarijné ryby

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 1 hosť.